Discovery Homeschool Academy (DHA) will be starting its 19th year. There are currently 350 students and 25 Teachers.
DHA is offering two great options for the 2019-20 school year:
DHA Enrichment Program offers Pre-k to 9th grade students creatively challenged, hands-on activities. Brain based research shows that students learn and retain information best when using all their senses.They enjoy singing songs, playing games, participating in experiments, creating beautiful art, computer projects and actively moving through the day. All this active energy is creatively channeled while the students are learning grade level standards that are age appropriate.. For more details Click Here.
DHA Academic Program is a weekly 2-day program that employs certified Christian teachers who will work with students on Mondays and Wednesdays from mid-August to May. They will also provide student assignments that are to be completed on Thursday and Friday weekly at home. K through 8th grade students will work on core subjects and a brain break with a PE class. Parents partner with the certified teacher, but are the primary teacher and will determine the final grades for students. For more details Click Here.
Both DHA Academic and Enrichment Programs offer:
* Back To School Night
* Multiple monthly field trip opportunities
* PE Field Day
* Kindergarten Graduation
* Holiday class parties
* School photo yearbooks
* School concerts (DHA Enrichment only)
* Science Fair (DHA Academic only)
* High quality standard of excellence
* Certified teachers and college graduates with background checks
* Friendly, professional environment
* Caring, organized, Christian staff
* Hands-on Christian education
* DHA's successful experience for 18 wonderful years
If you have any questions or would like more information please Contact Us.